Every morning over 100 million Americans wake up and have coffee.
(sorry, couldn't resist :)
The good news is that coffee is actually very healthy when you get it from a reliable source. The scientific peer-reviewed studies cannot be denied.
Coffee can improve your energy levels , make you smarter , help you burn more fat , improve exercise performance , and lower your risk of type II diabetes .
There is a DARK side to coffee, though (no pun intended)...
Coffee is actually the most heavily chemically-sprayed crop on the planet…
Even if you’re buying organic or high end Kona Beans there is a potential pesticide poison lurking inside your coffee.
Don't worry, though...
I've found an amazing coffee that’s grown, washed, dried, and roasted in a very specific way to achieve all the health benefits listed above [1-5], WITHOUT the heavy pesticide load you're getting in pretty much every other coffee.
I haven't tried it...for three reasons...
Now, normally I always test every product I recommend. I'm making an exception for this one for three reasons.
1. I can't stand the taste of coffee. For real. I don't even like coffee-flavored candies or ice cream...at all. If I do a taste test on this myself, it's not going to be a fair representation.
2. I know the owner of the company personally. His name is Dr. Charles Livingston and he's one of the "good guys" in the health and fitness industry. We've been friends for 10+ years (not just online but in the real world as well). He sourced this product painstakingly...this is the highest quality coffee you'll find anywhere, so I have no problem recommending it without testing it myself.
3. If YOU love coffee, I'm not going to hold back on you when I know there's a high-quality, healthy option offered by a stand-up guy who is a friend of mine.
1) http: //www. karger.com/Article/Abstract/118984
2) http: //link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00213-002-1175-2
3) http: //ajcn.nutrition.org/content/79/1/40.full.pdf+html
4) http: //onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1600-0838.2005.00445.x/abstract
5) http: //archinte.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=773949
More From Fitstep.com
|Triple Add Sets to Work ALL Your Muscle Fibers in One Set|
|Unleash Your Metabolism With Fat-Loss Circuit Training|
|Exercise At Home With Improvised Equipment|
|How to Gain an INCH on Your Arms in 6 Minutes|