Once you try this new Super Vitamin C, you’ll never go back to regular Vitamin C again.
Regular Vitamin C has been research-proven to give you the benefits below...this unique form of C will work even better because of #1...
1. It stays in your bloodstream for HOURS instead of minutes…
Regular vitamin C is water-soluble...your body flushes any excess out pretty much immediately. This form of vitamin C is FAT soluble and stays in your body much longer than regular vitamin C, similar to lipospheric C, but without the price tag.
- This allows it to deeply penetrate all of your cells, tissues, and organs, and intensify all the benefits you're going to see below.
- And best of all, there are NO side effects. You don’t have to worry about taking too much or getting an upset stomach with this form of Vitamin C because you only have to take a little and it’s much more powerful.
2. Makes your immune system better able to fight off most sicknesses...
This means viruses, the flu, and even the common cold.
[Vitamin C and Immune Function. Carr AC, Maggini S. Nutrients. 2017;9(11):1211]
- You’ll stay protected even when you’re exposed to sick people (even germy little kids)…
3. Helps your body produce more collagen…
Collagen is the "glue" that binds our cells together and forms the matrix of your connective tissue. Without enough Vitamin C, your body can't form this matrix properly...injuries and wounds heal slowly or not at all.
[Efficacy of Vitamin C Supplementation on Collagen Synthesis and Oxidative Stress After Musculoskeletal Injuries: A Systematic Review. DePhillipo, et al, Orthop J Sports Med. 2018;6(10)]
- More collagen means healthier cells, healthier joints and ligaments, and even healthier teeth.
- Collagen also keeps your skin smooth and wrinkle-free, and it helps heal soft tissue and bone injuries.
- With this form of C, your body will be producing more collagen than ever.
4. Fights and kills cancer cells…
Regular vitamin C is toxic to cancer cells (high-dose IV vitamin C is a cancer treatment, in fact). This form of C is even more potent...it's not a cure for cancer, but it can certainly assist your body in fighting it.
[Nauman G, Gray JC, Parkinson R, Levine M, Paller CJ. Systematic Review of Intravenous Ascorbate in Cancer Clinical Trials. Antioxidants (Basel). 2018;7(7):89. Published 2018 Jul 12. doi:10.3390/antiox7070089]
5. Reduces widespread inflammation by up to 45%...
New research shows that the more vitamin C you have in your cells and tissues, the less inflamed they will be.
[Effect of vitamin C on inflammation and metabolic markers in hypertensive and/or diabetic obese adults: a randomized controlled trial. Ellulu, et al, Drug Des Devel Ther. 2015;9:3405-3412]
- Since inflammation is the root cause of most health problems, bringing it down has the potential to improve your health dramatically.
- You’ll feel the difference in your joints when you wake up in the morning, and when you swing your golf club with no pain whatsoever.
6. Prevents DNA damage by protecting your cells against harmful free radicals…
Vitamin C is the most basic, natural defense against oxidative stress.
[Lobo V, Patil A, Phatak A, Chandra N. Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health. Pharmacogn Rev. 2010;4(8):118-126]
- Oxidative stress is basically too much oxygen. Oxygen is good for us, but too much can be detrimental. Think of a pool filled with chlorine... the chlorine acts like bleach, killing the germs in the pool. Similar to this, when the cells in the body get too much oxygen, the oxygen starts attacking and destroying these cells.
- This form of C will protect your cells from oxidative stress and other harmful free radicals, keeping your cells safe from DNA damage.
7. Protects your vision and lowers the risk of cataracts…
[Ravindran RD, Vashist P, Gupta SK, et al. Inverse association of vitamin C with cataract in older people in India. Ophthalmology. 2011;118(10):1958-1965]
- With this unique form of Vitamin C, you'll slow down age-related macular degeneration.
- It also greatly reduces your chances of developing cataracts later in life...up to 57%.
8. Naturally lowers blood pressure…
High doses of regular vitamin C have been shown to help men naturally lower their blood pressure and improve blood flow.
[Juraschek SP, Guallar E, Appel LJ, Miller ER 3rd. Effects of vitamin C supplementation on blood pressure: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012;95(5):1079-1088]
9. Lowers the risk of stroke…
There is a significant decrease in stroke risk with increased levels of circulating vitamin C.
[Chen GC, Lu DB, Pang Z, Liu QF. Vitamin C intake, circulating vitamin C and risk of stroke: a meta-analysis of prospective studies. J Am Heart Assoc. 2013;2(6)]
- This form of C stays in your bloodstream for hours, not minutes, getting into tissues that regular C simply doesn't have the capability of getting into because it gets flushed out so fast.
10. Boosts cognitive function…
Vitamin C is extremely important for our brains.
[Travica N, Ried K, Sali A, Scholey A, Hudson I, Pipingas A. Vitamin C Status and Cognitive Function: A Systematic Review. Nutrients. 2017;9(9):960. Published 2017 Aug 30]
- It plays a crucial role in the creation of new neurons and keeps the myelin sheath strong, so the cells stay protected.
- It also helps protect our memories and can help slow down the progression of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?
I started taking this stuff myself after reading about it and the health benefits it offers.
P.S. When you pick up the Vitamin C report, you will also get full access to the "Fat Depletion Protocol"... I've read through it and found the information to be downright fascinating. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but even as counterintuitive as some of the information sounds, I think it does have real potential to be effective. The mechanism makes sense.
In addition, you'll get the "Liver Cleanse Protocol" to help...well....cleanse your liver, and the Thermo 3 diet protocol that can clear your body of hormone-crushing "PUFAs"...polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Finally, be sure to read through all the terms before you pick up the Vitamin C report, so you know exactly what to expect! If you want to cancel, you can do so any time and I'll be happy to help, if you need it.
More From Fitstep.com
|Triple Add Sets to Work ALL Your Muscle Fibers in One Set|
|Unleash Your Metabolism With Fat-Loss Circuit Training|
|Exercise At Home With Improvised Equipment|
|How to Gain an INCH on Your Arms in 6 Minutes|